Visit our Home page
and click on the Buy Now button for any specific show date to purchase advance passes online (via
credit card or Paypal account) for that show.
Uncle Calvin's is ticketless. We do not print and issue physical tickets for any of our shows.
- When you purchase a 'ticket' using any of the means listed below, you'll claim your purchase at the will-call desk
at the door.
- Soon after your purchase, you'll get a confirming email from us (in addition to the receipt you get
from Paypal), which will let you know if your purchase is among the first group with early-entry privileges.
- If you
are among the early-entry group, be sure to arrive before doors open (usually at 7:30pm) to take advantage of those
- At the will-call desk, we'll have a list of all purchasers; give us your name, and we'll check it off our list.
- For large shows, when the check-in desk is in the lobby, we'll also ink-stamp the hand of each person in your party, to provide a visual
confirmation of the purchase.
- You may reserve and pay for advance passes directly online via any credit card
or Paypal account.
- Simply click on any available Buy Now button next to the show date
on either the Home or Upcoming Shows page, and you'll be directed to the Paypal site for
- You may use an existing Paypal account, if desired, or simply enter
your credit card information as requested.
- Unless otherwise noted, advance passes are
available for all shows beginning at midnight exactly
58 days in advance of the show date, but are not available
after 2:00 PM on the day of the show.
- Any remaining passes for the show will go on sale by 7:30pm on show days at the door for the posted door charge,
cash or checks; we do not accept credit cards for purchases at the door.
- Send a check made out to Uncle Calvin’s Coffeehouse, 9555 North Central Expressway, Dallas TX 75231.
- Please include a note telling us which concert the order is for, and include your email address and phone number. We must
receive your order in our mailbox by the night of the show.
- Come by Uncle Calvin’s on Friday night (when we are open) between 7:30 and
11:00 pm and purchase passes for upcoming shows at the product table.
- We'll give you a
hand-written receipt, followed
later by a confirming email (with an indication if you have early-entry privileges).
- The church cannot accept drop-by ticket orders.
- New for 2012! You may now use a credit card for advance ticket purchases
at our product table during each show.
- If you find that you are not be able to use your passes, let us know before 2pm on show day and we will
refund your purchase.
- Online purchases will be refunded online back to the same credit card or Paypal
- Tickets purchased by check or cash will be refunded by mailing a refund check for the same amount.
- Advance tickets purchased via credit card at a show will also be refunded by check; please include your
mailing address in the refund request.
- If you cannot attend a show due to illness or other emergency, we will still refund your money even if you
can't let us know by 2pm on show day, but please notify us as soon as possible.
Most of our shows are priced at $15 per person
in advance and $18 at the door, but some are priced
higher, so check your concert on the Home page
before ordering. Children and teens are half-price unless the Home
page says “no discounts for youths”.